Genuine tiger's eye as a dial with its unique texture makes this gold coloured women’s watch a special feature. The colour of the precisely hand-cut and fitted disc is reminiscent of the earth's colours and makes each model unique in the THOMAS SABO golden watches portfolio.
Further highlights: Exclusively designed by THOMAS SABO, graphic structures adorn the embossed, delicate Milanese bracelet as well as the side edge of the case and give the watch a nifty ethnic effect. The hour and minute hands are complemented by an off-centre second hand. In addition, the crown, for setting the time, is decorated as a small detail by another round cut tiger’s-eye stone.
You can easily adjust the length of the watch bracelet with the sliding clasp.
- stainless steel
- tiger‘s eye
- yellow gold-coloured, beige, brown
- adjustable sliding clasp
- stainless steel, IP-coated, yellow gold-coloured, crown with genuine stone
- with genuine stone, beige, brown
- hour, minute, small-second
- stainless steel, yellow gold-coloured, IP-coated, Milanaise bracelet
- MIYOTA 1L40
- approx. 3.30 cm (1.30 Inch)
- Bracelet width
- approx. 1.60 cm (0.63 Inch)
- Housing Height
- approx. 0.90 cm (0.35 Inch)
- Article number