- Personal lucky charm
- Highest silversmithing art
- Southwest-Native-American influence
Powerful animal with mystical meaning: The elaborately handcrafted THOMAS SABO eagle pendant passes on its freedom, attentiveness and vitality to the wearer. It provides concentration and the strength to bear the consequences of one's own decisions.
The piece of jewellery is characterised by its particularly striking design: Stone inlays of onyx and abalone mother-of-pearl are worked into the motif of the eagle with the highest craftsmanship. In addition, its wings are richly decorated with the tendril ornamentation of the iconic THOMAS SABO design language.
The THOMAS SABO eagle – adds a truly extraordinary statement to any personal jewellery collection.
- 925 Sterling silver, blackened
- simulated turquoise, onyx
- approx. 4.20 cm (1.65 Inch)
- approx. 2.25 cm (0.89 Inch)
- Article number